23 hours ago, stockphotofan1 said:

I still attain (and exceed) my $ goals every month so... not really concerned with photo snobbery jabs I gotta say. If there's technical or other requirements SS would like to implement, they are free to do so, but those don't come from you. 🤣

Cheers,

Way to set the bar high

youre an inspiration

23 hours ago, stockphotofan1 said:

I still attain (and exceed) my $ goals every month so... not really concerned with photo snobbery jabs I gotta say. If there's technical or other requirements SS would like to implement, they are free to do so, but those don't come from you. 🤣

Cheers,

Wow, good for you! We can only speculate how much money this would be if you were paid based on the old pricing model! 🤑 Maybe a plus of 50 %?

On 7/17/2020 at 5:28 PM, stockphotofan1 said:

Cheers,

I, too, still reach (and exceed) my goals of $ every month... on other stocks. I consider it pointless to work on SS for 0.1$ when the same DT pays at least 0.35$.
555.jpg.79a18c7e9a64b833cddba7dc6a63cecd.jpg
Since the change in pricing policy, I have not loaded anything on the SS and I am not going to....

1 hour ago, lik13vvs said:

I, too, still reach (and exceed) my goals of $ every month... on other stocks. I consider it pointless to work on SS for 0.1$ when the same DT pays at least 0.35$.
555.jpg.79a18c7e9a64b833cddba7dc6a63cecd.jpg
Since the change in pricing policy, I have not loaded anything on the SS and I am not going to....

As I've experienced, the minimum is $.10, but not every sale is $.10, so for me sales even out quite nicely.

Cheers,

30 minutes ago, stockphotofan1 said:

As I've experienced, the minimum is $.10, but not every sale is $.10, so for me sales even out quite nicely.

Cheers,

Surprisingly, DT also sells not only for 0.35$.....
1212.jpg.1fcdfd95e50ac90eaabe822d550fb34f.jpg1245.jpg.9832e7008f1e18f5203f69d5752e427f.jpg
1212.jpg.1fcdfd95e50ac90eaabe822d550fb34f.jpg
12124.jpg.94991c98175ed950ac46f0ecf8d0ca6d.jpg

and according to the results of recent months, the situation is clearly not in favor of SS....
121245.jpg.e00c12931c57ea619155be8dd0719786.jpg
And for SS fans, good luck from the bottom of your heart....))))

8 minutes ago, Steve Collender said:

I got notice I reached level 5 a few weeks ago but I guess that does not include the .10 cent down loads, looks like those will always be .10 cents no matter what level your at 😡

The levels are just the carrot part of the stick and carrot system. Means absolutely nothing, just a marketing tool on SS' part. Pretty sleazy really! A single DL at AS brings me as much as 10 downloads here. So who in his/her right mind uploads here any more? Beats me. 

1 hour ago, Blue Corner Studio said:

The levels are just the carrot part of the stick and carrot system. Means absolutely nothing, just a marketing tool on SS' part. Pretty sleazy really! A single DL at AS brings me as much as 10 downloads here. So who in his/her right mind uploads here any more? Beats me. 

In right mind exactly no one will load....))))

I want them to end the video subscription program.  I'm undercutting myself on other sites by selling here because of the ridiculously cheap video subscription that gives me $3 when I should get over $20 for a HD clip,

Rather than un-publish, I am preferring to just delete my content manually....it is extraordinarily cathartic in doing so. Even more so when they are selling elsewhere :) 

SS will not be changing their mind about stuff anytime soon, so I don't really see the point in just Un Publishing....but each to their own, People must do what they feel is right for them and their situation.

48 minutes ago, Woofit said:

Rather than un-publish, I am preferring to just delete my content manually....it is extraordinarily cathartic in doing so. Even more so when they are selling elsewhere :) 

SS will not be changing their mind about stuff anytime soon, so I don't really see the point in just Un Publishing....but each to their own, People must do what they feel is right for them and their situation.

Well said, I am going to do the same. 0.10 is not worth a mouse click