pixinoo

0.14$ for single sell... really ????????

11 hours ago, kuvona said:

So, the maths is.... Ss will sell a subscription plan to 750 images a months... The client will download 200 from this plan...

The undownloaded images is pure profit! Great plan....

Fraud for us, but economically convenient for SS. 

I am seriously thinking of deactivating my port... from 0.38 to 0.10 in one day?!

Your right. If people deactivate their ports SS has nothing to sell. We are SS but the management does not see it that way. They want to make all the money for their share holders and we deserve nothing! Quit feeding the GREED.

5 hours ago, stevemart said:

All depends on from which subscription plan your image is sold.....everything sold from 750 sub plan whether you're in 15% or 40% (top tier) gets 10 cents as you can see from this:

NickPic004 2020-05-27, 22_33_48.jpg

Thanks for that! I just made a .58 sale and am wondering what that would have made in the old system?

13 hours ago, Travers Lewis said:

How long did it take you to get there? If you leave now you've sold them for nothing and SS get all the money.

I am on 31.11. Today I got 0.10 sale :( It will take forever to reach my first payout. Encouraged with some recent slaes, i was thinking of growing my portfolio. This is a shuttershock   :( 

It happened to me as well, sale for only 10 cent today. It seems that Shutterstock is making some drastic pay adjustments to contributors after founder and CEO Jon Oringer steps down after 16 year in April this year- new chief - new order in the house. This is really sad and worrying move in the light that some other agencies are increasing pay for contributors - quote from Dreamstime email - As of June, all contributors will receive a 10% increase in royalties value. We believe in helping and caring for each other during these trying times. Be safe!  I will still upload a few more to Shutterstock and see how it is going? But will focus mainly on other photo agencies. All the best to all contributors.

10 cents shutterstock.JPG

1 hour ago, pixinoo said:

So, since yesterday, i haven't any 0.38 sell, only 0.10$, 0.12$, 0.13$, 0.14$ sell with level 5,
so an average drop of income about 66%
Thanks SS

As I mentioned elsewhere, the set back every January 1st is irrelevant as earnings are all at level one earnings anyway.
Got 16 DL's for today, one for $0.15 the other 15 for $0.10 (coming from 38 cents each)

Shutterstock! When all COVID pandemic started you sell me email where you Promise that you will make all that you can fora  good reason of creative community and me as contributor.

And you did THAT!?  Such a liar position! How can you talk for me about care, hope, and after that just killed contributors by you new earning structure? 

Such a shame for you!

If you will make a system with guaranteed payment for author for Level1: 0,15$ for Level2: 0,25$ for Level 3 0,35$  and make % for good licensed sale - that will be good.

But not you system.

I feel now that you spit me into face. Congratulations to you for old content.

Forget about the levels. It just doesn't matter. I'm on level 5 and today I've made $2.87 with 17 sales. 

It's absurd to pretend contributors will spend their money and time buying quality equipment and creating content if Shutterstock continues with this. I can only imagine this will become a place for unexperenced ipeople uploading their cellphone snapshots with zero postprocessing and no releases.

Shutterstock has been going downhill for the last couple.of years. Now they jumped off a cliff...dragging us

Another very bad start to the day with 7 downloads and a total of $1.17, this is horrible after being at this company over 13 years. But I get it , SS lost over 60% of its revenue in 2019 and I suspect it will be even more this year, this is a dying business for SS and the new CEO is not helping bringing morale down in the company telling employees if they don’t like the changes within the company just go somewhere else, with bosses like that and the way ShutterStock is screwing there Contributors I don’t count on this lasting too much longer, well it was nice wail it lasted, P.S. If I still had any SS Stock I would be dumping it like now.

It is complete nonsense and exploitation of the people on whom the SS lives. Maybe we are all on strike? Let’s all stop loading. Everyone will post it on any forum to join as many as possible ..

2 hours ago, Sergio Delle Vedove said:

Yes, unfortunately I also found a cut from 0.36 to 0.14 cents with level 5: 60% !!!!! And it is frustrating to expect earnings of 0.02 - 0.05 cents per image in January !!! I have to make a decision .....

Shutterstock said they won't go below 10 cents, unlike agencies like IS (it can still get worse...lol). But it looks like an overall 50% drop in revenue, which is of course totally unacceptable. A joke.

Just now, Oliver Denker said:

Shutterstock said they won't go below 10 cents, unlike agencies like IS (it can still get worse...lol). But it looks like an overall 50% drop in revenue, which is of course totally unacceptable. A joke.

People have reported getting $0.01c sales here. I think the $0.10c minimum may have been for a certain category of sales (I can't recall the exact details.) 

All my sales are now between 10 and 14 cents and all of them are listed as SODs.(This is down from subs at 38cents and SODs at $2.85!) Are there no more sub sales? Have they changed the categories for the sales as well as the royalties? I don't understand the new reporting at all.

What happens is crazy! The best photo bank does it! How to work further! This is an unreasonable and strange step. I hope this is a mistake! No need to kill a chicken laying golden eggs.

First day with new earnings.
Level 3 = 2 sales at 10 cents each instead of the usual 0.33.
I wait a few days and delete everything hoping that SS is not so infamous as to steal the shots that I have filed so far, about 7000 !!
I believe they must give explanations and also quickly.

It's definitely hurting. Did receive the email but its not fair. The image that fetched me 0.25 throughout it's 85 downloads gave my only 0.10 for the most recent download. I received an email with correction stating I'm in level 3 and my images would receive 25%. This looks ridiculous actually. How's it fair to reduce the earnings of a contributor at the start of the year everytime?