pixinoo

0.14$ for single sell... really ????????

So, the maths is.... Ss will sell a subscription plan to 750 images a months... The client will download 200 from this plan...

The undownloaded images is pure profit! Great plan....

Fraud for us, but economically convenient for SS. 

I am seriously thinking of deactivating my port... from 0.38 to 0.10 in one day?!

I'm level 5 too
I see a lot of sales at 0.10 !!!  and one at 0,23 USD 

there should be a minimum guarantee for each level,   
0.10 should be fine for level 1
at level 5 the minimum should be 0.35 USD
otherwise why someone should work hard to escalate ?

I suggest this minimum payable table, the same of the percentages:
LEVEL 1:  0.15
LEVEL 2:  0.20 
LEVEL 3:  0.25
LEVEL 4:  0.30
LEVEL 5:  0.35
LEVEL 6:  0.40 

Consider that the customers don't download always all the credits,  so It's not correct to pay a % to us ONLY when they download.
And the prices paid and never download where they go ? 

with a minimum guarantee both contributor and SS will earn and will be happy.
Please, Shutterstock reconsider your commissions in a more meritocratic way.

4 minutes ago, Emily Veinglory said:

So if the reset all to tier one now, do they stay stuck there until January when they begin to earn up?  What is the 'year' for tiers.

Everyone drops down to tier 1 on January 1st 2021. Until that date everyone is on the tier which  was decided by how many downloads they have had this year from january 1st 2020 to today. They will climb tiers this year dependant on accumulated download numbers and on 1st January 2021 they will drop to tier 1 again. Everyone.

3 hours ago, pixinoo said:

I'm in 5 level and i had this sell this first day 
0.14 $ ! 
It's a joke i hope

capture.JPG

Same here, but I have ones for 12 and 15 cents.  Several of them.  Had enough of these crooks.  I don't see how rates like this benefit anyone, including SS.  I'm sure their investors will dump them soon too.  As I said in another thread, it's time to flush the toilet on this turd of a stock photo agency and send it back to the sewer it climbed out of

I am currently in level 3. I just earned 10 cents for a photo that would have earned 33 cents. That's on level 3, so what will I be getting when I start over on in January at level 1?

I guess that I will be earning about .001 cents if I am lucky. WHAT A JOKE.  

Got my first two .14 downloads today, after 14 years and making a lot of money for your company Thanks for the raise, “not”

update: just got my first .10 cent download, Thanks again SS This will help me retire much quicker now.

2 hours ago, Tawrat Ferdousi Branding said:

Thanks for your suggestion. 

I will leave it as it is...

But there is no motivation to upload any future work for so cheap price.

I will not upload anything new either. I stopped uploading to IS a while ago for the same reason, and now bye-bye SS... I just don't want SS to pocket my balance.

You’ll never make up the ground lost with ODD SOD and certainly not ELs which are like a white elephant 

when SS started increasing to 500000 Allowable on a regular sub licence, that was the nail in the coffin for any nice EL sales

and it’s not like volume is going to double or triple to make up for the cuts

its a suckers game

Suckerstock

Looks like they fixed the reporting glitch. Just had a $0.87 sub show up.

So far, on my end this new thing is not a disaster, but admittedly, I'm looking at a VERY limited data set. So far, I only made 3 sales today since the change implementation: 

$0.10, $0.27 and $0.87 - which average out to $0.41 per sale. That's better than my previous $0.36. (So far. Watch me eat my words by the end of the day.)

But that's all I've been saying all this time: the verdict on this is still out. We don't know how it will affect us until a few weeks if not months down the road.

49 minutes ago, Milo J said:

Looks like they fixed the reporting glitch. Just had a $0.87 sub show up.

So far, on my end this new thing is not a disaster, but admittedly, I'm looking at a VERY limited data set. So far, I only made 3 sales today since the change implementation: 

$0.10, $0.27 and $0.87 - which average out to $0.41 per sale. That's better than my previous $0.33. (So far. Watch me eat my words by the end of the day.)

But that's all I've been saying all this time: the verdict on this is still out. We don't know how it will affect us until a few weeks if not months down the road.

Lucky you) And  all my new sales during the day are 0.10 - 0.14 after the system updated =] (now I'm on level 4, and I earned $0.36 per subscriptions before)

5 hours ago, Benny Marty said:

I'm level 5 too
I see a lot of sales at 0.10 !!!  and one at 0,23 USD 

there should be a minimum guarantee for each level,   
0.10 should be fine for level 1
at level 5 the minimum should be 0.35 USD
otherwise why someone should work hard to escalate ?

I suggest this minimum payable table, the same of the percentages:
LEVEL 1:  0.15
LEVEL 2:  0.20 
LEVEL 3:  0.25
LEVEL 4:  0.30
LEVEL 5:  0.35
LEVEL 6:  0.40 

Consider that the customers don't download always all the credits,  so It's not correct to pay a % to us ONLY when they download.
And the prices paid and never download where they go ? 

with a minimum guarantee both contributor and SS will earn and will be happy.
Please, Shutterstock reconsider your commissions in a more meritocratic way.

All depends on from which subscription plan your image is sold.....everything sold from 750 sub plan whether you're in 15% or 40% (top tier) gets 10 cents as you can see from this:

NickPic004 2020-05-27, 22_33_48.jpg

Just got my 1st sale for $0.10. I'm so motivated now.  So, I'm gonna leave SS.

BTW, I'm at level 2. But I saw even level 4 contributors getting $0.10.. What a joke man?

If you still think you will be contributing here, you are crazy.

And, if you continue uploading here, you are also helping to destroy the valuable creative industry.