Sign in to follow this  
RozenskiP

Day one of new fees

Well thought I would look at sales this AM.

Everything selling since midnight appears to be paying at same rates.  No signs the world ended at midnight but feels more like new pricing wasn’t turned on.

What is everyone else seeing?

Check the June sales thread. 😉 The change will be implemented this afternoon, NY time. Kate will send us an announcement.

29 minutes ago, Krzysztof Bargiel said:

Shame on you thats all I can say about SS and your NEW stracutre! I hope you sink qucikly!

Kate is an administrator of the forum, she has nothing to do with the decisions made by Shutterstock management...
You should instead thank her for her kindness and helpfulness...

2 hours ago, Maxal Tamor said:

Kate is an administrator of the forum, she has nothing to do with the decisions made by Shutterstock management...

to be clear, I don't think Krzysztof addressed his remark to Kate! his sentence is a bit "convoluted" and can be misread, I give you that, but still. he talked about SS as a company.

1 hour ago, Blue Corner Studio said:

to be clear, I don't think Krzysztof addressed his remark to Kate! his sentence is a bit "convoluted" and can be misread, I give you that, but still. he talked about SS as a company.

I was thinking the same thing reading his message. Many of us are not native English speakers, myself included, so it's not always easy to get the right "tone".
In any case... I would not want to be in Kate's shoes who is doing her job.

1 minute ago, Gtranquillity said:

I was thinking the same thing reading his message. Many of us are not native English speakers, myself included, so it's not always easy to get the right "tone".
In any case... I would not want to be in Kate's shoes who is doing her job.

precisely! we should consider her the messenger of not exactly great news. and as the saying goes: don't shoot the messenger!! just doing her job. not responsible for the pricing.

On 6/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, Maxal Tamor said:

that's why he said  SS and not kate....