Alexandre Patchine

Join the petition if you are not agree with the payout change

5 minutes ago, Rudy Umans said:

The anticipation is killing me....

Killing Time GIF - Bored GIFs

Gotta say if it was over pessimistic moaning about it all bombing into 0.10 cent subs I would have thought SS would wheel in a lickspit to chill everyone out. That hasnt happened has it 😕

2 hours ago, MJD Graphics said:

ALL SS announcements when referring to time is based on US EST. Think you have been here long enough to know that.

this is yet again pure incompetence.  You cannot be an international corporation and not STATE explicitly what the reference is. 

Signed.

Cutting commissions in the middle of a pandemic when most people are financially struggling is just a low blow. Could have at least given us to the end of the year to get things figured out. 

I don't think a petition will change anything. Those making the decisions would've factored in backlash from contributors and 5000 signatures means nothing to them. I will wait until the end of the month so I have a direct comparison and make a decision on where I stand, but it doesn't look good so far.

I have a photoshoot tomorrow planned but those photos won't be going here unless things look better once more sales come in.

On 5/27/2020 at 3:02 PM, Alexandre Patchine said:

This petition at "change org" was published in the announcements thread about payout change.
Not by me, but I would make it more visible for everybody 

Please join also. It is the easy way to show how many we are here disagree with SS payout change.. 
http://chng.it/T7QY4kbJDb

Done

Shutterstock is fucking around with me rejecting my images that are perfectly good, I have to upload 15 times to finally get accepted. On all other sites there is no problem my images are accepted the first time. Shutterstock make me loose my time and ruin my familly.  I was uploading like a slave all year and my incomes are ridiculus. I will delete my account if they don't pay me more.