New earnings structure for Contributors

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In an email that is going out today, we are announcing that we will be updating the earnings structure that determines how much you get paid when customers license your work. We are making this adjust

This space will be updated to address frequently asked questions.  My email shows different counts for videos than are shown above. Which is correct? Apologies. The email to video contributo

Posted Images

Looks like SSTK investors have cottoned onto the expected boost to SS earnings (from the January reset to Tier 1for contributors) that will undoubtedly be presented at Q1 2021 earnings announcement in 10 days time! 1892290112_NickPic1272021-04-1813_17_08A.jpg.8638d6f4774c7e2cce518e59f0d4d7f0.jpg

If only I had ploughed my monthly earnings at the end of every month last year into SS stock.......I'd be back to my old 2014/15/16 earnings level again with 31 SSTK shares.

Funny though, how the 'estimated' earnings per share are now so wildly off from the actual...load of analcysts asleep at the switch!😁 No wonder the stock price is up by 300%!

941286221_NickPic1252021-04-1813_13_34.jpg.ba83c720d169fd3cf1302895a6de2aca.jpg

On 9/13/2020 at 9:52 AM, Tony Dunn said:

Well said.! I still cannot believe it 3 months later. Since the end of July I had 10c DLs only. Your work & even mine (I've not traveled for years) is worth more. I have old photos I took in philippines taken with an old cheap P&S camera, (all I had at the time) downsize to the min 4 mega pix & they actually get through the picky reviewers here. Why should I waste shutter count on my best camera or why should you or anyone else for that matter? The idiot at SS who decided this should be sacked as it's not even third world rates of pay. If they want pro quality images they have to pay properly for it. 

In India which is a poor country (period, there are no two opinions about this) if I offer 10 cents to a beggar (in local currency of course) he will throw it back on my face. And we professional photographers are expected to line up outside SS doors to sell our images at 10 cents per download? Shame on us. Hurt at getting such a low price for their quality images, many pros have stopped submitting their good work to SS. As a result, what I find in portfolios of many subscribers now are absolutely third rate amateurish images (even my school going grandson shoots better images) but  SS is still doing business. I can't believe that people out there are actually buying these amateur shots. Don't they have a better choice with other stock agencies? I strongly suspect SS has laid of most of their reviewers as earlier I used to get my images approved in 10-15 minutes of submission (surprised? Even I used to find it hard to believe) but now it takes 5-7 days for same.  Obviously, no business no staff. 

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Rudy Matchinga said:

Just to keep the thread alive.

The thread has survived the messenger (Kate is gone). Haven't heard anything from Alex or Anne.
This thread has almost a million views.  😵 

And of course it has been almost a year since the new earnings were introduced. Would we have a party? Maybe a bonus?  💲💲😉

On 5/8/2021 at 7:11 PM, Thijs de Graaf said:

The thread has survived the messenger (Kate is gone). Haven't heard anything from Alex or Anne.
This thread has almost a million views.  😵 

And of course it has been almost a year since the new earnings were introduced. Would we have a party? Maybe a bonus?  💲💲😉

I'm pretty sure the top management has been partying along with the shareholders.🙃