Jump to content
Kate Shutterstock

New earnings structure for Contributors

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, fullempty said:

Hello

I disabled my SS portfolio (6000) on June 3.

Curiously, I sell a little bit more now on Dreamstime (2.2/photo) where I ordinary sell very few images.

What for you ?

Have a good day

I see more sales on other platforms as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 10:29 AM, Mirko Rosenau said:

 

How do I deactivate/delete my contributor account?

We provide the options below to deactivate/delete your contributor account:
 
Opting out of sales (recommended option)
Opting out of sales will remove your content from online display, but keeps your account active and ensures that your earnings payment will be made when you reach the minimum payout level. Your referral earnings will also continue to accumulate. Opting in or out of sales allows you to quickly reinstate your previously approved content if you decide to return to Shutterstock in the future.
 
To opt out of sales, log into your account and navigate to the Account Settings page from the drop-down menu under your name in the top right corner of the page. Scroll down to the section How can we license your work? and select No for the sales options.
 

Deleting your account
You have the right to access and correct, or delete your Personal Information and privacy preferences at any time. You can immediately change your profile here or request a deletion of your personal information from our privacy team - Privacy@shutterstock.com. Deleting your account will permanently remove your content from online display, bar access to your account and participation in our forums. You can find detailed information on our Privacy Policy.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, geogif said:

I see more than 324 mio. (Germany, mobile device)

geogif & Whiteaster:

I had written this before: The numbers at the bottom of the page are not current.

  • go to www.shuttetsock.com.
  • there is the search field
  • Click in the search field without entering a search term
  • Then press the return key or the symbol with the red magnifying glass
  • Now you will see the correct number above the displayed images. Also this is not permanently updated. But it is much more actual than the number at the bottom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, InkheartX said:

Income is a little lower than before, but still in the normal range.3822562.thumb.jpg.082f22b2adc6c46908b803f544b7ee57.jpg

It would be very interesting to see all details (the whole table) - subs, ODs, SODs, Enhanced, Videos! Then we could calculate your wins or losses compared with the old earning structure. I am very curious. Do you like to show?

Very good numbers indeed by the way - congratulations!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geogif said:

Я вижу более 324 млн. (Германия, мобильное устройство)

Попробуйте нажать на кнопку поиска с пустыми строками поиска. Эти цифры являются более точными, чем те, которые указаны СС

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

It would be very interesting to see all details (the whole table) - subs, ODs, SODs, Enhanced, Videos! Then we could calculate your wins or losses compared with the old earning structure. I am very curious. Do you like to show?

Very good numbers indeed by the way - congratulations!

Those earnings are said to be on AS not SS, Wilm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

geogif & Whiteaster:

I had written this before: The numbers at the bottom of the page are not current.

  • go to www.shuttetsock.com.
  • there is the search field
  • Click in the search field without entering a search term
  • Then press the return key or the symbol with the red magnifying glass
  • Now you will see the correct number above the displayed images. Also this is not permanently updated. But it is much more actual than the number at the bottom.

Thank you Wilm, I found it now: 322,901,026.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Thank you Wilm, I found it now: 322,901,026.

I see now 322,905,545 The number seems to vey a lot. I did not see any new images, but the number changed.

So what is that about?  Is Shutterstock cooking the numbers now? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Я отключила своё портфолио. У меня 4 уровень. За 14 дней я заработала 6 долларов! Это очень печально....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Art_KVA said:

Я отключила своё портфолио. У меня 4 уровень. За 14 дней я заработала 6 долларов! Это очень печально....

 

Отлично. Попробуйте продать на Adobe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mirko Rosenau said:

I see now 322,905,545 The number seems to vey a lot. I did not see any new images, but the number changed.

So what is that about?  Is Shutterstock cooking the numbers now? 

I don't think so, maybe server delay or time zone difference, just guessing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/12/2020 at 7:44 PM, mgallar said:

Usually 3/4 days..max 6/7 day

 

 

Thanks. Been a 6 days wait already. Lets see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Pixellicious Photos said:

Thanks. Been a 6 days wait already. Lets see.

My last batch took 12 days and the next is pending since 7 days. With some luck you can get approved twice a month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

geogif & Whiteaster:

I had written this before: The numbers at the bottom of the page are not current.

  • go to www.shuttetsock.com.
  • there is the search field
  • Click in the search field without entering a search term
  • Then press the return key or the symbol with the red magnifying glass
  • Now you will see the correct number above the displayed images. Also this is not permanently updated. But it is much more actual than the number at the bottom.

In the search settings at the very bottom, turn off safe search (Photos +18) and add more pictures. I observe 323,309,496 images

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Daniel Wiedemann said:

Will Shutterstock admin not respond to the over 232 pages of comments regarding this? Are they really going to keep silent?

Honestly, I don't even care anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...