New earnings structure for Contributors

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In an email that is going out today, we are announcing that we will be updating the earnings structure that determines how much you get paid when customers license your work. We are making this adjust

This space will be updated to address frequently asked questions.  My email shows different counts for videos than are shown above. Which is correct? Apologies. The email to video contributo

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, David CJ said:

I guess they did this to earn more money and to get the smaller low sales photographers out of the way and have a more stable quality portfolio of the big production companies that can reach 5,000 sales in one month.

Level 4 or 5 is NOT a solution. That's what everyone found out since yesterday. Let's look at the chart again. As you can see 10 cents per image is possible even under Level 6! And with 13 or 16 cents per image you are not getting anywhere better.

table.jpg

1 hour ago, samoyloff said:

Because there are only regular subscription packages listed in such spreadsheets. Shutterstock also has better (cheaper) deals they offer directly to big clients. So sometimes it will be even less than what is listed in the spreadsheets.

All the more reason for SS to publish “their” spreadsheet 

On 5/26/2020 at 6:30 PM, Kate Shutterstock said:

fair opportunities for all our contributors, and reward performance with greater earnings potential. 

So, I have 5 new sales and received 0.61 instead of 1.19. Fair opportunities, I see. 0.1-0.16 instead of 0.36 per illustration. After 7 years. And you warned about this changes in 6 days. Absolute disrespect. Your insolence has no limits.