hi, 

Though I have been uploading images for the past several months, I consider myself a fairly new contributor to SS, because I am still struggling with various aspects of the overall process. Here I'd like to highlight one particular issue, which is about the earning per image that I am getting. I have sold several dozens of images in these months, and the earning per image that I am receiving is by default USD 00.25. Is this the default and only price that everyone earns for sale per image? A total of 88 images sold and the only earning is @ USD 0.25 per image. Maybe I am doing something wrong, it'd be great if someone can provide guidance on this. 

Note: All my images fall under the 'Editorial' category. I sell these same images on other similar type stock sites and easily earn more than 100 times per image, than here. 

9 hours ago, Bhaven Jani said:

I sell these same images on other similar type stock sites and easily earn more than 100 times per image, than here. 

Nice PF.

But from which "similar stock sites" do you get a regulary revenue of 25$ for one foto? 

Добрый день,  как проверить что твои фотографии видят покупатели? Все мои фотографии прошли подтверждение , но я  не могу понять что делать дальше? 

On 5/24/2020 at 8:14 PM, geogif said:

Nice PF.

But from which "similar stock sites" do you get a regulary revenue of 25$ for one foto? 

hi, Thanks for your responses. I sell on Alamy where the commission is much higher. Yes, the quantity of images sold here is much less, but there is no comparison of .25 per image versus 25 per image. Alamy beats this any day.

8 minutes ago, Bhaven Jani said:

hi, Thanks for your responses. I sell on Alamy where the commission is much higher. Yes, the quantity of images sold here is much less, but there is no comparison of .25 per image versus 25 per image. Alamy beats this any day.

You're lucky.
Of course, even my Alamy retail sales are usually reasonably priced. 
However, the number of sales is by far lower than at other agencies, which leads to a lower turnover overall, despite the high individual prices. 
As far as I know, this experience affects most of the vendors. 
Apart from that I consider Alamy to be one of the best and fairest agencies. The way they communicated the reduction from 50% to 40% was already very different from the arrogant communication and omission of any communication at SS when the tariff structure was changed. 

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)