Sign in to follow this  
Photography by Adri

Finally passed 1k!

I finally passed 1,000 images in my portfolio! More than 2,000 downloads and $1,500 earned to date, with my monthly earnings showing a general upward trend.

People are saying stock photography is dead/dying. But for someone like me who is physically incapable of working the vast majority of jobs (thanks, Fibromyalgia) it is one of the few things I can do, that I know I'm really good at, and that makes some money.

Here's to the next 1,000! 😄🥂

My Portfolio

11 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Congratulations! You have a great portfolio and very nice earnings.

This one made me laugh, it's awesome:

A feral goose at a park in Redding, California. He and his mate try to intimidate humans into giving them any food they may have - but they're harmless when they realize you won't take being bullied.

I actually found this photo being used in a New York Times news article about a man attacking an aggressive goose that had attacked his son 😂

10 hours ago, Awana JF said:

Congratulations! When did you start uploading? You have a great port! 

Love that one that you rarely see around here:

8 hours ago, Svarun said:

You're damn right miss! Can I ask you when did you join SS?

Thank you :) Almost exactly 3 years ago. I started right about the time when I met my now-boyfriend. It was my first month with SS, and I made a whole $0.75 from three downloads. But he encouraged me to stick with it, said something about exponential growth, and here we are! Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. He's also not so bad looking, and has his own collection of images that he's modeled for 😉🥰

https://www.shutterstock.com/g/Photography+by+Adri/sets/148384045

10 hours ago, Linda Bestwick said:

Congrats and well done! I have a connective tissue disorder that causes pain, sometimes not dissimilar to fybro, so when I say well done I really mean it! You have a great port :D 

Thank you so much! Sorry to hear about your disorder. Photography has been one of the few things in life that inspires me to keep going, even when the pain and fatigue are bad! It's also been quite a challenge at times, since I often have to deal with issues like shaking hands. But I just let it inspire me to do better every time. I hope you're well! ❤️

6 hours ago, Shaggyphoto said:

Hello and congratulations and well done! How can it be that your text is in Swedish on some of your Pictures??...Curious!! 

Are you Swedish? I assume SS auto-translates for you

14 hours ago, Photography by Adri said:

Thank you :) Almost exactly 3 years ago. I started right about the time when I met my now-boyfriend. It was my first month with SS, and I made a whole $0.75 from three downloads. But he encouraged me to stick with it, said something about exponential growth, and here we are! Yesterday was our 3rd anniversary. He's also not so bad looking, and has his own collection of images that he's modeled for 😉🥰

https://www.shutterstock.com/g/Photography+by+Adri/sets/148384045

Well happy anniversary then! He's cute in your bathtop! My wife is asking what kind of foam are you using? It gave an amazing results!!!

17 hours ago, Awana JF said:

Well happy anniversary then! He's cute in your bathtop! My wife is asking what kind of foam are you using? It gave an amazing results!!!

Thanks! I honestly have no idea. We were at his parents place and they had some sort of bubble-bath there. This wasn't even a planned shoot, I just came upstairs and found him nearly drowning in bubbles lol