Wrong category, any ideas please

18 hours ago, Whiteaster said:

Can anyone suggest the right category for this image. My first category was "people", I don't remember what was the second one:

category.jpg.e5163ece1f6c638c57d9026cc81f228a.jpg

Description: Happy young boy looks with admiration at a drone in the hand of a drone pilot in (date, location).

Hi Whiteaster,

Luckily i am still not getting rejections for photos but i get for videos. And there i see very often that they put a rejection reason that really doesnt match. For example wrong aspect ratio while i am submitting as the guidelines are allowing. So i think at such moment that it might be a mistake then i submit again and i get suddenly again rejection but for different reason for example noise. Then i submit third time and voila accepted.

1. Wrong aspect Ratio

2. Noise (during clear day shot at iso100)

3. approved. 

In your case i really dont see any rationality. What is expected? That you change it to "Food and Drinks"? 

Just resubmit ;)

Mirco

3 hours ago, 1000 Words Photos said:

Hi Whiteaster,

Luckily i am still not getting rejections for photos but i get for videos. And there i see very often that they put a rejection reason that really doesnt match. For example wrong aspect ratio while i am submitting as the guidelines are allowing. So i think at such moment that it might be a mistake then i submit again and i get suddenly again rejection but for different reason for example noise. Then i submit third time and voila accepted.

1. Wrong aspect Ratio

2. Noise (during clear day shot at iso100)

3. approved. 

In your case i really dont see any rationality. What is expected? That you change it to "Food and Drinks"? 

Just resubmit ;)

Mirco

Hi Mirco,

Yes, probably food and drink, very strange. I don't get rejections either for valid reasons but yesterday I got this from SS and another rejection from DT for an editorial, saying that I should submit it as commercial with model release. Good joke.

Anyway, I submitted this image and it was accepted with the categories as before (people and technology). The second category being optional, I don't understand why did it even matter.