Gulsen Ozcan

Will I still get 0.33 cents at the third level?

Hello everyone,

I reached the 3rd level today with 4118 images after  almost three years.(13 June will finish 3 years) I think SS forgot me and do not sent me congratulations ! e-mail 🙂  Lol ! 

When i look my earning panel still continue by 33 sent ! Is it right?

Thank you.

3.level-horz.jpg

16 minutes ago, Firn said:

Congratulations!
Your earnings should be updated to the next leve on midnight US time.

Thank you @Firn I completely forgot the time difference between US with Turkey 😞 I think excited 

Also thanks for answer

Best wishes

Oh,just i got e-mail from SS ! right now !

I will share my experience after 3 years with a long mail for new starters maybe help.

kutlama.1.jpg

40 minutes ago, Whiteaster said:

Congratulations, you have a wonderful port.

Thank you so much @WhiteasterI am trying to do my best since i start this job.And this port received an invitation from other stock sites and started there in early 2020

Best wishes and stay in safe!

49 minutes ago, Wilm Ihlenfeld said:

Congratulations, Gulsen! Well done! Enjoy your next level!

Thank you so much @Wilm Ihlenfeldthe next level seems far away !

Best wishes from Antalya to Germany

Stay in safe!

6 hours ago, Gulsen Ozcan said:

Hello everyone,

I reached the 3rd level today with 4118 images after  almost three years.(13 June will finish 3 years) I think SS forgot me and do not sent me congratulations ! e-mail 🙂  Lol ! 

When i look my earning panel still continue by 33 sent ! Is it right?

Thank you.

3.level-horz.jpg

Between 3.000$ and 10.000$ earned, you should start getting 0,36 $ per sub. It's the second level, not the third.

Many congratulations for the achievement!

20 minutes ago, Ackab Photography said:

Between 3.000$ and 10.000$ earned, you should start getting 0,36 $ per sub. It's the second level, not the third.

Many congratulations for the achievement!

Thank you so much @Ackab Photographyfor your greeting message.SS sent this one wrong then ! But i should say this : My rate is 0.41 cent even more than fourth level ! Don't worry !

Best wishes and stay in safe !

3 level mail.1.jpg

1 hour ago, Gulsen Ozcan said:

Thank you so much @Ackab Photographyfor your greeting message.SS sent this one wrong then ! But i should say this : My rate is 0.41 cent even more than fourth level ! Don't worry !

Best wishes and stay in safe !

3 level mail.1.jpg

Third level, yes, got this one wrong. Not sure I understand that your rate is 0,41 cents.

21 minutes ago, Ackab Photography said:

Third level, yes, got this one wrong. Not sure I understand that your rate is 0,41 cents.

fourth level is $ 0.38 per sub image ,yes? so,$3001 (my total earning) : 7.317 = $ 0.41 cent already each sold image.I'am already in 4th level with it.I was not care about level but i was care about the price when i see over $3000 was listed $0.33 cent.I forgot the time difference !

Hello Gulsen,     Congratulations from Australia, I think You are a wonderful role model for new members, Your port shows talent and hard work, I believe English is not your native language, so this would make it even more of an achievement. Pretty good Mother's day gift, I reckon.

Regards.

Well done Gulsen! You must have put in a lot of hard work over a long period of time to reach this level. It's interesting that SS sent you a congratulatory e-mail. I didn't receive such an e-mail when I reached the 33c level not too long ago. 

On 5/9/2020 at 5:50 AM, anne-tipodees said:

Hello Gulsen,     Congratulations from Australia, I think You are a wonderful role model for new members, Your port shows talent and hard work, I believe English is not your native language, so this would make it even more of an achievement. Pretty good Mother's day gift, I reckon.

Regards.

Hello @anne-tipodeesthank you so much for nice words about me.I've always helped those who want help on any where about photography and micro stock.Plus This forum helped me a lot when I came here for the first year.I thank everyone who did not hide their ideas.When I first leveled up, I received an invitation from the shutterstok blog and my two articles were published there:(Behind-the-Scenes Tips for Creative and Eye-Catching Food Photos and other one is :Secret Tools for Shooting Amazing Photos of Food )Of course my daughter helped me about English.I have no idea if beginners are analyze before they start but I had researched it for six months before I started this job after completing my education on photography.My education is still continuing but about video and program making.

No,the English is not my native language and many of my images were rejected bacause "titles"the problem is that the dishes from local cultures are not exactly English equivalent.I had this problem for three years but today I have some words at least in the headlines.Kokina (Butcher's Broom) Tabldot (Table'd Hote)are one of them.A few months ago I complained about my headlines being stolen by others.I have seen that other stock sites and some bloggers also use my titles.Let them go.

Yes,really it was great gift to me.

Best wishes from Antalya and 

Stay in safe !

Gulsen

On 5/9/2020 at 6:17 AM, Patrick Cooper said:

Well done Gulsen! You must have put in a lot of hard work over a long period of time to reach this level. It's interesting that SS sent you a congratulatory e-mail. I didn't receive such an e-mail when I reached the 33c level not too long ago. 

Thank you so much@Patrick Cooper I really worked hard.Most of my sales are sub,With more than seven thousand sales, three thousand dollars is not equivalent to my labor but what i can do!maybe one day i will market my own photos.I was going to make 4K videos but I gave up after reading three dollars per video.

I'm sorry  to hear you didn't get an e-mail from SS.

Best wishes

Stay in safe!

18 hours ago, Evelyn de Waard said:

Congratulations @Gulsen Ozcan !  Your hard work is paying off ! Love your portfolio and all the delicious Turkish food images. Makes me hungry 😄

Thank you so much @Evelyn de Waard i am sorry they made you hungry ! I promise you if you come one day Turkey,I will offer all of them but I can't promise that the weight will remain the same  😄 

Stay in safe!