I am resubmitting my already accepted pictures after filter them imitating watercolor paintings.
When I submit more than one at the same time, they are all rejected with :
- Property release missing
- Reference missing
- Keywords
- Model release missing
- Artwork property release missing

And the last rejection blasted my mind with "Digital Conversion quality: Content has quality issues caused by the scanning/digitalization process (e.g. visible debris, stretching, distortion, etc)".
I don't want to criticized the review but the review doesn't take in consideration nor see what a read "WATER COLOR PAINTING" looks like.

Do you have any such rejection experience to share ? 

20171212_0042_2048A.jpg

20170311_3001_A.jpg

20170312_3287_A.jpg

I believe you should upload these as ‘illustration’ and add the reference image in the Property Release box (just the original image, no form). 

Did you upload them as ‘photo’s ? I was wondering, because of the “artwork p.r. “Rejection.

1 hour ago, Evelyn de Waard said:

I believe you should upload these as ‘illustration’ and add the reference image in the Property Release box (just the original image, no form). 

Did you upload them as ‘photo’s ? I was wondering, because of the “artwork p.r. “Rejection.

Thanks Evelyn.
I always uploaded as "Illustration" for this time of content.

I see these images already in your port, so what are the rejections? I also looked at some other images and noticed that the descriptions are really off, for example the illustration in the 'red light district' says hand-drawn, I'm pretty sure this isn't hand drawn but a computer generated illustration from a photo. Maybe it's the KW's or description that gets rejections. I also submit illustrations that are made from photos but have never got a rejection for this and I attach the original photo as a release.

13 hours ago, MJD Graphics said:

I see these images already in your port, so what are the rejections? I also looked at some other images and noticed that the descriptions are really off, for example the illustration in the 'red light district' says hand-drawn, I'm pretty sure this isn't hand drawn but a computer generated illustration from a photo. Maybe it's the KW's or description that gets rejections. I also submit illustrations that are made from photos but have never got a rejection for this and I attach the original photo as a release.

Thanks for getting time to view my portfolio. In fact, I don't mind about the rejection reason. What I am little frustrated is the reason change once I correct complied or correct the previous rejection pointed issue. Last night, my 8 pictures was rejected for "Artwork release missing" are now rejecte for the first of five reasons "Image Reference Image".

You qre correct @MJD Graphics They are photoshop/computer filtered. But some reviewers rejected my pictures for being a real watercolor painting and asked for the "artwork release". In the meanti,e other see them as illustrations and asked for "Reference Image" etc... When I resubmitted them and described them as "digital filtered imitating the watercolor painting" seems to be not enough and they was rejected for "poor scanning" while they are no scanning process involved.

It is really unconsistent review ever seen since 10 years membership.

I will continue to do submit again and again and let's see how far the rejection creativity will go ...