Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Bang_Bang

  • Rank
  1. Hello everyone I have the following situation: In the tax information section of our contributors accounts they ask us for the TIN (Tax Identification Number) but I have asked and no one knows what it is or where to process it; I am from Mexico and this country has a trade agreement with the United States and therefore I am a candidate for not being charged 30% tax on my stock sales but as I say, nobody knows where to get the TIN. By chance there is a Mexican contributor in this forum who can tell me how they got or processed their foreign TIN Thanks in advance.
  • Create New...